Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top Mountain Report II

We've start with Daimlers Sixteen (see other post), a restaurant we stop a day before, and that's was a great experience.

I don't want to repeat my self... nonetheless, I'm trilled to say "a picture is worth a thousand words"...


It is snowing...


A big time...

This was the tenth annual “Men's Only" ski trip… and the time for Cortina d'Ampezzo...

Cortina d'Ampezzo was my suggestion. Way? Simply because I have read in Time magazine that Cortina d'Ampezzo is one of the top five place on earth for skiing.

And after visiting Cortina d'Ampezzo, can I confirm this? Not really. Don’t understand me wrong! We had a best time on the world, but we also had a better experience elseware.

The reference “this is one of the most exclusive ski resorts”, is simply… well... a big lie!

On my account, the best part has been constant “off-piste” skiing, and that’s only because it was constantly snowing… a big time! So, everything was unprepared :-D


All of a sudden... a good weather :p


Me and the Sun...


Picture of an amazing mountain...


Picture of me...


Picture of Horst...


Picture of... not so good food...


Picture of a perfect Champagne...


L'Equipe at 3200m...


Once more... 3200m...

There are enormously long ski pistes at ski resort Dolomites, something like 1500 km, but après ski does not exist! Restaurants are good, but boring... same goes for clubs... and so fort...

This is my first and definitely the last time going in Cortina d'Ampezzo. Earnestly, I don’t have time for this s…t

Anyway, I had fun on my trip back, via Skopje. A special visit to St. Trifun celebration (see other post)...

That's it! Next station, Hokkaido, Niseko - Japan :-D Now we are talking for some real powder/champagne snow.

No comments: