Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Year's Resolution

According to Wikipedia, A New Year's Resolution (NYR) is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change...

Once more, at the turn of the year, the time has come to change some of my "bad" habits.

I've stopped smoking cigarettes this year... so for coming year, I made a decision to reduce my alcohol consumption.

As for rest of my NYR... well there are many many things that I want and I will do, but I'm not going to get in the details now ;-)

However, the most important to me is my inspiration, and the good new is, I have it back in abundance; my inspiration is everything that I love and want to do in my journey in life.

Anyway it is a time to wrap-up the last post this year, so, I'll show you some summer house rumble in the middle of winter in Sweden...


An old windmill...


Nature's perfect art...


A good fireplace...


A superb winter dish: rich, warm, hearty.

And everything is possible!


I wish you all a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2009 and please stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sure of having traveled far, one finds that one is looking down on oneself from above. The journey rejuvenates things, and ages the relationships with oneself"- Michel Foucault, The use of pleasure, 1984

It's from my recent reading that rings to your NYR - enjoy your journey and expand perspectives through it :)

Wishing you the best,

Emi