Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Traditional Danish Julefrokost?

Here's the first Julefrokost aka Christmas Lunch/Dinner I had this year.

I'm tempted by a traditional Danish Julefrokost dinner once in while, so last Friday night, we went to M-Bar in Copenhagen for a nice Christmas dinner.


About 10 guys from the office ready to dine

However, we got chef's 7-course tasting menu instead, and it was marvelous! Everything was delicious, imaginative and a great experience about taste and the texture.


Paul, the M-bar chef, spread joy with these dishes

This is what we had:


Prawn cracker with smoked duck and hoisin


Cauliflower soup with truffle foam


Langustine and bisque


Inside-out rolle, tuna sashimi and tuna maki


Rack of lamb with potato rösti and jus


Sambuca infused baby pineapple and sharon fruit


Tallegio, Tomme De Savoie and Danablue cheese plate with olives and truffle Oil

Majority readers of my blog knows I have a close ties with M-Bar, therefore I’m not going to rate it. Anyway, I will highly recommend to visit this cozy restaurant.

M-Bar
Rosenørns Alle 32
1970 Frederiksberg C

No comments: