Friday, January 15, 2010

My thoughts on sea food...

With end of the year coming (I'm talking for 2009), I've decided that it's right time for a proper seafood dinner, with a twist; lobsters, oysters, scallops and tartufi.

Aah... lobsters... oysters... scallops... tartufi... my favorite meals. There's just something deliciously enticing, subtle and sexy in it, especially the rich flavors and the hint of the sea. It's been a long time since my last tartufi dinner so nothing can be to much, plus, everyone is ready and crazy for decadent tartufi.


I'm shaving some wonderful tartufo for my dearest guests...


Starter: oysters... washed down with 2005 David Leclapart Champagne Cuvée l'Amateur...


First Course: scallops... washed down with 2004 Jean-Claude Bessin Chablis Grand Cru Valmur...


Entree: lobsters... washed down with 1995 Karl Erbes Ürziger Würzgarten Riesling Auslese...


Dessert: cranberry.... washed down with 1996 Roberto Anselmi I Capitelli Veneto IGT.

Yum-yum-yum in every way.

1 comment:

jokke said...

Mega yum-YUM-YUM on the rocks!!!