Sunday, January 17, 2010

Top Mountain Report 2010 part I

Winter... skiing... traditionally, week 1 is reserved for Ischgl, Austria with some old friends. Actually, I been lucky to meet my old friend Nina just by a chance. The world is definitely a small place...

So let me began...


View from my room... not so much snow in the village...


but on the mountain...


perfect weather and condition...


a small pat of the L'Equipe sport...


view on the famous Schatzi apres ski bar...


and it's interior ;-)


next day time for my off-piste skiing...


on ca. 2800 m...


there is no much new snowfall, so effort is necessary...


finally something fun...


not so short video made by my friend Horst. Go 2 minute in for an action...


alright, time for a break in in Alpenhaus...


some James Bond picture...


hmmm... not sure how to approach this terrain...


and the end game with not so good weather...

If you haven't been there, just pack your bags and go!

Next station, the Vallee Blanche, Chamonix :-D

2 comments:

jokke said...

Awesome!! And I certanly make a good guess what parts of the bar interior that takes the better part of your attention... :-)

irenavs said...

It is amassing to be part of this unlimited white nature !Astonishing ...as you use to say my brother ...only the sky is a limit .....